Last year Huffington Post dropped an article during NYCC, asking convention goers if they could …
Welcome to The Mass Invasion podcast.
We start out our season 2 episode with DEATH!
And we’re not talking about Gregg, the Grim Reaper.
We’re talking about the trail of bodies someone with the Death Note has been using to off famous people in the month of January. (Dude, that’s not an autograph book!)
In the last two months alone, we’ve lost 12 celebrities! The list is as follows, though not in order:
- Glenn Frey – Founding member of the group The Eagles
- David Bowie – International recording artist, known best for his many incarnations
- Alan Rickman – Actor, best known as Hans Gruber in Die Hard, and Severus Snape in the Harry Potter series.
- Natalie Cole – Recording artist and daughter of music legend Nat King Cole. Natalie was known for her post mortem duet with her father “Unforgettable”.
- Lemmy Kilmister – Brash frontman for the rock group Motorhead.
- Dan Haggerty – 70’s actor that played Grizzly Adams.
- David Margulies – Actor known for roles in Ghostbusters and The Sopranos and several broadway productions.
- Richard Libertini – Actor in the film “The In-Laws” and “All of Me”
- Pat Harrington – Actor who played Dwayne Schnieder in “One Day at a Time”.
- Wayne Rogers – Actor in the hit show MASH that played “Trapper” John McIntyre
- Robert Stigwood – Manager of The Bee Gees, and producer of the films “Saturday Night Fever” and “Grease”.
- Meadowlark Lemon – Known as the “Clown Prince” of basketball. Member of the Harlem Globetrotters.
Who were your favorites on this list?